Turn Bad Days into Good – Making the Most Out of Any Situation with Subliminal Messages
No matter how hard we try to plan and control each day, bad days just cannot be avoided. From time to time, we find ourselves trapped in a day where almost everything seems to go wrong. Your productivity seems to be off, so you find yourself wasting time and other resources, and all unfinished tasks will simply pile up on the day after.
Bad days can sometimes be cruel enough to drive you a bit crazy. Thankfully, there are some things you can do and some thoughts worth remembering so that you can:
- Minimize the damage done by your bad day
- Keep yourself from getting emotionally and psychologically rattled
- Live out the day without going crazy
1. You’re having a bad day, not a bad life. Many people tend to let the bad luck of a single bad day completely ruin their perspective on their entire lives. Their frustration towards what’s happening on that day balloons into a general frustration about their whole life. They start thinking negatively and finding fault in various aspects of their lives. This can have several negative effects, like:
- The desperate need to do something to change their lives
- Emotional despair or psychological weakness
- A general unhappiness about one’s situation in life
If you don’t want to let a single bad day pollute your entire life, keep your frustration focused on the day itself. Take note, today is only temporary. It doesn’t last. No matter how bad things get, the day will eventually end and you’ll get a fresh start tomorrow. Don’t start counting down all the things that are wrong in your life. Instead, count the hours until the day finally ends.
2. Don’t self-destruct. While you’re counting down the hours, try not to do anything desperate while doing so. Just patiently wait out the rest of the day.
Remember, your bad day has put you in a bad mood, and naturally, you don’t see things clearly. Don’t trust yourself to make the wisest, most rational decisions on this day. The harder you try to fix things, the more damage you will probably cause.
3. Pamper yourself, even just for today. Since nothing’s going right anyway, try to take yourself away from the immediate situation. Go to a coffee shop and get a frothing cup of frappuccino, or perhaps have some ice cream at the local parlor. Aside from making you feel more relaxed, the caffeine and sugar can give you some extra energy so you won’t feel so down. If you want, why not just take the rest of the day off? You’ll need the energy tomorrow to solve the problems today will leave behind anyway.
Look at it this way: you’ve fallen, and the idea is to keep yourself from falling further. So cut your losses and walk away from the mess of this day.
4. Get subliminal therapy. To give you that much-needed boost and extra dose of positivity to get you through your bad day, watch a subliminal video that will liven up your subconscious. There are a lot of subliminal videos online; some websites offer free trial videos that can help you get a quick fix. Just a few minutes of watching will surely have a rejuvenating effect on your polluted subconscious. And to be sure, why not purchase subliminal videos for when the next bad day comes?