Say Goodbye to Bladder Problems with Subliminal Message and Hypnosis
Bladder problems can be some of the most excruciating problems that can affect your body. The bladder controls one of the most important functions in the body, that of excreting the waste materials from the body. This maintains the cleanliness and balance in the body, so you will stay clean, healthy, and safe.
Unfortunately, millions of people suffer from bladder problems and it has become a very common medical problem, though most people who suffer from it do not speak of it since it can be quite embarrassing. There are also many kinds as well as causes of bladder problems that can affect your body. Some of the causes are physical, while some are psychological.
Bladder problems can also have many different unusual effects on the body. It can lead to infections, sores, rashes, and so on. It can also cause sexual disturbances as well as sleeping problems.
1. Determine the cause. The first step in solving bladder problems is to determine the main cause of the problem. Most bladder problems can be easily treated or cured, as long as you determine what kind of problem it is and what causes it. Here are some of the common causes and kinds of the problem.
- Shy bladder
- Bladder infection
- Incontinence – This is when you become unable to control where and when you empty your bladder; it is also called bladder control problem, which affects over 14 million people in the US alone.
- Prolapse – This is when the uterus drops or the bladder bulges.
2. Control your bladder from your subconscious. Since peeing is already second nature, there is no way to consciously control it. You cannot make yourself pee if you don’t have to pee, and you cannot hold it back for very long when you need to. This shows that you need to go beyond the conscious level if you want to regulate your bladder habits.
This is where subliminal messages come in. Subliminal messages are coded messages hidden usually in music or in videos; these messages are designed to talk straight to the subconscious level so you can reach that part of the mind which controls the bladder. You can use messages such as:
I am in control of my body and all its processes.
I am at ease in my body.
I am comfortable all the time.
You can use subliminal messages to cure your bladder problems by simply listening to subliminal music and watching subliminal videos. There are such programs that are widely for sale over the Internet these days.
3. Seek help from a hypnotherapist. You can also seek help from a hypnotherapist. Hypnosis is one of the leading treatment options especially for a shy bladder. Hypnosis unlocks the mental block in your brain that prevents you from peeing freely and naturally when you need to.
If you don’t want to consult a hypnotherapist, you can also learn how to do self hypnosis so you can do the treatment by yourself anytime your bladder shows signs of shyness.
A shy bladder means the waste in your body don’t get to come out when they need to, so you need to find an immediate treatment for it to prevent causing any larger physical problems.