Play the Guitar in No Time – From Beginner to Expert with Subliminal Programming
Do you know that you can actually program yourself to become an expert guitar player? Playing the guitar, or learning to play it from scratch, has never been easier, and it’s all thanks to subliminal programming.
1. Discover your subconscious power to learn. Have you ever heard of subliminal messaging? This is a process wherein positive messages are communicated to your subconscious mind. Why is the subconscious the target? Our subconscious minds are actually the power behind the power; they are what controls our actions, behavior, beliefs, habits – the works. The conscious mind simply works like a frontliner for the subconscious.
Learning the guitar the normal way means that you have to go through the filters of the conscious mind. The subconscious mind, however, doesn’t work like that. It does not have filters; it absorbs almost anything it grasps. So when you start sending it messages, these can be absorbed right through, thus making change not just possible but also faster and easier, meeting no resistance from your conscious mind.
The main challenge is, how can you communicate with the subconscious mind? And how can you do it effectively?
2. Train your mind to learn the guitar. To communicate with the subconscious, you need to make the conscious mind relax or engage it in something else as a distraction. This is how subliminal videos work; they distract the conscious mind with the video itself. Underneath the flashing images, though, hidden messages are then sent straight to the subconscious, right underneath the nose of your conscious mind.
If your task is learning to play the guitar, you can use subliminal videos that send messages like:
I am a natural in playing the guitar.
Playing the guitar is easy and natural for me.
I enjoy playing the guitar.
My guitar playing skills are improving rapidly.
I am a fast learner.
All these messages will train the subconscious to become more receptive to your efforts to learn how to play the guitar.
3. Take lessons. Now that your mind is a ripe open field that’s ready for guitar-learning, you are in your best shape to take guitar lessons.
Take note that if you just watch subliminal videos but make no effort to learn, you won’t magically know the guitar chords. So you still do need to take lessons. You can take online lessons, take lessons by yourself, or seek professional lessons – whatever you decide, you can be assured that your efforts will pay off in no time since you have sufficient subliminal preparation.
4. Log in a lot of practice hours. To accelerate your learning process, practice as much and as often as you can. This further breaks down any resistance you may have to learning the guitar. It makes you feel at ease with the instrument.
5. More subliminal help. If you encounter other problems or are not satisfied with the pace you’re going, you can amp it up a bit with more subliminal help. Subliminal messages can also help you improve your ability to concentrate, enhance your motivation, and boost your memory – all of which will contribute to make your guitar-learning efforts way easier.