Make the Most Out of Your Near-death Experience With Subliminal Messages
A near-death experience does not have to be religious related before you can consider one as such. It is as real as being deathly sick of an illness for months. A heart attack that left you immobilized for a long time may be considered as near death too.
Experiencing near death is definitely one of the most life changing. You should never put that to waste. In fact, you should try to make the most out of it. Here are some of the ways on how you can do that:
1. Share your story with others. A lot of people are currently living in despair, for they have lost their sense of hope. For those who are sick with the illness such as yours, they think that it’s the end of the road for them. There is no way they would be able to get back on track. They are simply living their days waiting for their turn to die.
Your experience then can be such a source of inspiration for the desperate. Though there is no guarantee that your experience will be theirs too, at the very least they can be hopeful.
Such type of support may also be extended to their loved ones, who feel that they cannot do anything for their loved ones.
2. Create a journal. Sometimes we take life for granted. Even if you have undergone a near-death experience, there is still a high chance that you will forget about it. You go back to your old ways. Having a journal ensures that you will never forget about your struggles—and your triumphs. You can write down everything you can remember about your ordeal, as well as your thoughts about what you’ve gone through.
3. Say thank you. It doesn’t matter if you’re saying thank you to God, to the universe, to Mother Nature, or to your loved ones and medical experts. Just say it. Be grateful that you’re given another chance to live and go on with your life.
4. Begin counting blessings. Now that you’re given a new lease in life, perhaps it’s time for you to be grateful even for the tiniest blessings you receive. You can actually create a blessings or a gratitude journal. You will write down everything you think you’re blessed with. Include the most trivial. You’ll realize that you’ve overlooked a lot of them before.
5. Find your purpose. You should avoid putting your life to waste by living your life according to your purpose. You will know it’s your calling if it continues to tug your heart no matter how hard you try to avoid it. Whatever your purpose is, it’s up to you. The most important thing is you follow the vocation life has set before you.
6. Don’t worry about the small stuff. You’ve been through hell and back. Why should the little things worry you now? But just in case they still get to you, you may want to remind yourself to control your worries by using subliminal messages.