Make Money Online: How to Make It Less Stressful for You
Every day there are thousands who are leaving their full-time job for making money online. Who wouldn’t when testimonials of several Internet marketers and online business owners tell you, you can earn thousands of dollars for only a few hours of work? Moreover, there are many ways to make money online, and you can put up as many businesses as you like.
But to make money online is not a walk in the park. In fact, many of the newbies find themselves spending more than 8 hours in front of the PC, trying to look for clients or besting out competitors. A lot do end up feeling depressed for the first few months or years of doing online business.
Even if you’re working online, you still need to manage your stress. You can begin with the following:
1. Create a home office. There are actually more distractions once you start working at home: children, chores, partner, and a whole lot more. It’s not surprising if you can hardly finish a task.
It is therefore important you can have your own nook at home. It’s a place where you can work conveniently and hassle-free. Everything you need is within reach. You will also find it to be such a great source of motivation and inspiration, since you’ll feel like a true-blue online business professional.
2. Determine the best time to work. You want to pick a time when you’re least distracted and, most of all, you’re most productive. It doesn’t matter if it’s early in the morning or very late at night. Stick to it, and when that time is over, make sure you don’t entertain any work-related tasks.
3. Reduce sources of distraction. Tell your children not to disturb you when you’re working unless it’s absolutely necessary. Turn the answering machine on, so it picks up all calls. You can just choose those you need to answer as soon as possible. Delegate chores and remind your friends and family to limit their visits at certain times.
4. Find time for yourself. You don’t have to spend a lot of money just to relax. You can play a feel-good music, take a bubble bath, watch a movie, or read a book. Do something that will take your mind away from work for a while. You will discover how rejuvenated you are after.
5. Consider going mobile. You can buy yourself a laptop or a mobile phone with Internet capabilities. This way, you can go out and have fun with friends and family members yet still be accessible to your clients or online business.
6. Use visualization techniques. One of the best ways in relieving stress is through visualization. You can imagine yourself standing at the bottom of the stairs. Every step represents a goal you wish to accomplish for your business. As you take a step, you say affirmations or subliminal messages such as the following:
I am proud to reach this level.
I own my accomplishment.
I am ready to move to a much higher level.
I am confident of what I can do.