How to Possess a Green Thumb with Subliminal Messages
Many people think that you need to be a good gardener before you can consider yourself a green thumb. That is certainly not true. As long as you have, at the very least, deep concern to your environment, then you possess one.
But how do you encourage it within yourself? How do you make it grow? Here are some of the ways on how to do it:
1. Plant something in your yard. Heed to the call of the government. Plant something. You don’t have to join tree-planting activities before you can do so. You don’t even have to travel extensively. You can plan trees and flowers in your own yard. In this little way, you’re already increasing oxygen in the atmosphere. Trees in the yard provide a good amount of shade, so you can stop spending a good amount of money on huge parasols or umbrellas.
2. Be part of environmental groups. A lot of organizations such as Greenpeace champion the preservation of the environment, especially the forests. If you want to know more about the different methods of protecting the earth, you can join some of them. They normally conduct lectures and send out informational materials to enhance your knowledge about your mission.
3. Transform yourself into an environmental activist. Warning: you don’t have to bring yourself to the streets to fight for your cause. You can just encourage some of your friends and family members to contribute in saving the planet. You can also practice earth preservation tips right at your own home or office. Make it a point to talk about the environment whenever you can. Donate to organizations that are sending messages to the world.
4. Appreciate the earth. Consider walking on grasses barefoot. Allow the softness of the earth touch and send good sensations from your sole all the way to your brain. Feel the gentle breeze as it rushes through and touches your skin. Catch the raindrops with your hands and bask in the sunlight at the beach. By simply appreciating and saying thank you to Mother Nature, you are already doing your part. These too can be such good motivators, so you’ll start taking care of the earth.
5. Meditate. Do nothing but reflect. Meditation takes you away from the hustle and bustle of city life. They put a pause to using mobile phones, commuting through your cars, or using electricity for your television or computer. Meditation keeps you grounded and makes you discover your oneness with the universe, with the earth. It reminds me that a part of your life you do owe to Mother Nature.
You can further inspire yourself during meditation by using affirmations and subliminal messages. While you’re meditating, listen to the subliminal messages mp3s, which may have the sounds of the rolling waves of the sea or the soothing winds you normally feel at the shore. Allow these sounds to resonate in your sacred space and make you feel more relaxed and comfortable. Most of all, permit them to remove the clutter in your mind and enjoy the stillness of the present moment.