How to Perform Hypnosis for Your Team – What Every Leader Should Know
Are you curious how to perform hypnosis? Hypnosis, or the power to influence and command, can come in handy especially if you are a leader or you are in a position of authority. It can be hard to be a leader; you need to bring different people with different feelings and thoughts together as one and you need to make them follow your lead and your decisions.
As a leader, if you want to get your subordinates to listen to your commands and obey you, you can do so in secret, even without them realizing it. And this is only possible with hypnosis. In fact, this could be the secret towards effective leadership that you’ve been looking for.
1. Set a clear purpose. Hypnosis is a powerful but highly sensitive field. It is widely used by psychologists and therapists, and can be used on your own, but only with extreme caution and reasonable control. This is because hypnosis can be dangerous when used for the wrong reasons. As a leader, it is not your job to control and manipulate, but to encourage and enforce proper coordination.
So if you want to organize your team using hypnosis, the first step is to set a clear purpose of what you want to achieve, and make sure that this purpose does not violate the rights of your subordinates.
2. Practice conversational hypnosis. If you want to use hypnosis as a tool to improve your leadership abilities, what you need to master is conversational hypnosis. If you are familiar with self hypnosis, you should know that conversational hypnosis is different.
In conversational hypnosis, it’s all about:
· Using powerful keywords in conversations and pep talks. Leaders are often expected to give pep talks and speeches, and their members usually rely on these talks as a source of oneness and encouragement. Do you know that using the right phrases and words in your pep talks is one form of hypnosis? The right words can have profound effects on people’s thoughts and actions.
· Using body language. Hypnosis can also be achieved by having the right body language. A confident stand, a charismatic smile, an aggressive gesture – all these can send a message to people’s subconscious minds. And if you are consciously trying to hypnotize others, you have to be confident in your own actions. Do not hesitate when you are performing hypnosis. Even the simplest and subtlest hesitant movement can make a profound difference on the overall effect of your hypnosis. Remember, leaders look, speak, and move like leaders. Your being a leader will simply show through.
3. Use NLP Subliminal Programming. It can be difficult to exert influence over others if their minds are closed and they have developed lifelong perceptions and mindsets that contradict the attitude you want to instill in your team. The bigger problem is, people can also be very sensitive, especially to negative suggestions. If one person in your team develops the wrong mindset, that mindset can easily pollute the minds of your other team members.
This is where NLP subliminal programming will come in handy. Subliminal programming can:
· Eliminate all negative mindsets of your members
· Eliminate all negative perceptions and feelings targeted towards you
· Provide added motivation
· Plant positive suggestions
· Instill positive habits and attitudes that can help improve productivity
This way, your team members will feel and think positively about you, your leadership, and the team in general. And this can improve team productivity and output significantly.