How to Make the Different Healing Bible Verses Useful
Do you feel down or sad lately? Do you want to be inspired by the love of God? Then there is one thing you should do: grab a Bible and read the different verses.
Here are some ways on how you can heal yourself with the different Bible verses:
1. Find a quiet spot to read the Bible verses. You cannot really read and absorb the messages of the Bible verses if you are bothered by something else. You need to find a place that is quiet, perhaps in your bedroom or even in your office cubicle, before the rest of your colleagues arrive.
2. Relax and meditate. To make it easier for you to absorb the messages, it is ideal if you are in a very relaxed or meditative state. This means you have got rid of any clutter in your mind. If you are having a hard time doing that, you can speak of affirmations or subliminal messages before you begin reading. You can say, “Right now I am leaving all my worries behind and concentrate on the word of the Lord for me.” Repeat that until you are convinced that you are no longer worried about other things.
3. Choose the Bible verses. There are plenty of Bible verses, and they are usually classified according to their themes. Some speak about love, others hope, a number strength and sacrifice. Find the Biblical verses that really speak straight to you. Normally the Bible has its own table of contents for a variety of themes, and you can just look up the verses listed. If your Bible does not have them, you can download a guide straight from the Internet.
It also saves you a lot of time if you can just purchase a CD or download an mp3 of Biblical verses that are used as affirmations. A lot of them are very cheap. The downloadable version, moreover, can be saved in your mp3 player or iPod. This way, you can listen to them no matter where you are. The Bible verses are carefully handpicked by affirmation experts.
4. Write down your thoughts. You need to reflect on the words of God and see how they affect your life. You can write down your thoughts and feelings in a journal. The journal can also serve as your souvenir, once you have successfully risen above the challenges you are facing right now.
5. Do this as often as you can. A lot of people have the wrong notion that healing comes immediately. Once they read the Bible, all their problems and worries fade away. Sometimes they do, but oftentimes they do not. They may disappear for a while, only to come back nagging after a few weeks or months.
It is therefore important that you can make reading the various healing Bible verses as a habit. By doing that too your subconscious mind will be able to pick them up, and you would never have to forget them ever again.