How to Alter Your Subconscious for Any Purpose in 4 Steps
Do you know that you can easily change yourself, your habits, your thoughts, or any aspect of your life just by changing the way your subconscious mind works? The subconscious mind is the ultimate control system of the brain. It is hidden underneath the conscious mind, so most of us are not able to control it.
If left uncontrolled, the subconscious mind can absorb almost anything fed to it. So if you leave it to be influenced by the negative feedback of this world, the subconscious will be full of negative thoughts and will therefore lead to negative actions, behavior, and results. But if it is positively influenced, then it can be used as a powerful catalyst for positive change. It is such a powerful weapon that it can get rid of all the negative things in your life, such as fears, phobias, addictions, bad habits, and any disadvantageous trait in your character.
So all you have to do is figure out how to exercise control over your subconscious mind. Here are 5 simple steps on how to do this so you can use the power of your subconscious for any purpose in life:
1. Reach down into your subconscious. Since the subconscious is hidden underneath the conscious state of the brain, you first have to bypass the conscious mind to access your subconscious. There are many methods to do this:
- Self hypnosis or hypnotherapy – Hypnosis is one way of putting the conscious mind to sleep so your subconscious opens up. You can either try to put yourself in a hypnotic trance by learning self hypnosis techniques or you can sign up for a hypnotherapy treatment from a professional therapist.
- Meditation – Meditation is another method of quieting the conscious mind so the subconscious becomes easier to access.
- Subliminal videos – You can also watch subliminal videos. These are videos wherein images are flashed to distract the conscious mind. Behind the images, there are unseen messages that flash across the screen so fast you won’t be able to read them. But these messages immediately get absorbed by the subconscious.
- Aromatherapy – Aromatherapy is an alternative method for mental relaxation, which is the first step in reaching down to your subconscious.
2. Reprogram your subconscious based on your specific purpose. Once you have access to your subconscious mind, you can now easily alter it based on the change that you want. To do this, you can communicate with your subconscious at the same frequency it operates in. This is done through subliminal suggestions. Subliminal persuasion is effective because once the subconscious suggestions are sent to your subconscious, they stay there and continues to resound through your consciousness, whether you are aware of it or not.
3. Look for subliminal videos designed to bring about the change you want. Subliminal videos are now widely available; they come in different topics. Some videos are really designed to help get rid of your smoking habit, make you more confident, make you a positive thinker, and so on. Just look for the video that meets your specific needs.
4. Design your own subliminal messages. You can also come up with your own subliminal messages to use as reinforcement. Whenever you feel like you’re losing focus or some negative thoughts are coming in, you can bombard your mind with positive messages that are also consistent with the change you want to see in your life.
Make sure that when designing your subliminal messages, you only use positive words in the present tense. Action words also help a lot. Here are some examples:
I am in control.
Success comes easily to me.
I am always successful in everything I do.
I do what is beneficial for me.
I make wise decisions.