How Far Do Positive Quotations Go? Attract Money, Attain Peace of Mind, and Boost Mind Power With Quotations
Do you know that the positive quotations that we usually come across with can go a long way in improving our circumstances and enhancing our lives? Most of us are often exposed to various quotes; we can read them from books, online, on car stickers, and so on but we do not know just how much of an impact they can have on our lives. Thus, we often take them for granted and think they are just cliches.
But if you give them a chance, these positive quotes can boost your full mind power and attract the kind of life that you really want.
So here are some of the positive quotations that you can take advantage of to achieve various goals in your life:
1. To attract money. If you want to have more money, you should focus your mind on positive quotes on success, prosperity, money, and wealth. Take note, the quotes should always have a positive message, so you need to be careful in choosing them because the world is full of highly popular negative quotations on money such as “money is the root of all evil.” If you so much as lose your focus, your mind will be easily influenced by these negative quotes.
Instead, focus on quotes that tell you that you deserve to live a prosperous life. Here are some examples of positive money and prosperity quotes that may come in handy:
- Money for me has only one sound: liberty. – Gabrielle Chanel
- Abundance is not something we acquire. It is something we tune into. – Wayne Dyer
- All of this abundance begins to shine through a mind that is aware of it’s own infinite nature. There’s enough for everyone. See it. Believe it. It will show up for you. – Rhonda Byrne (The Secret)
- · It’s God’s will for you to live in prosperity instead of poverty. It’s God’s will for you to pay your bills and not be in debt. – Joel Osteen
2. To achieve peace of mind. If you can’t seem to find the peace of mind you need in life, you can focus on quotations such as:
- Real peace of mind is the companion of the silence of the mind. You get peace of mind not by thinking about it or imagining it, but by quietening and relaxing the restless mind. – Remez Sasson
3. To boost your mind power. You can also improve your circumstances if you give your mind the power and recognition it deserves. So focus on quotations that attribute great things to the mind. Here are some examples:
- Thought = creation. If these thoughts are attached to powerful emotions (good or bad) that speeds the creation. – Rhonda Byrne, The Secret
- We are like magnets – like attract like. You become AND attract what you think. – Rhonda Byrne, The Secret
- · The greatest discovery of my generation is that man can alter his life simply by altering his attitude of mind.” – William James
You can also combine these quotations with other positive thinking techniques such as positive visualizations, subliminal music, and so on to achieve a full effect in your life.