Five Important Rules on Inviting Wealth into Your Life
Many people these days lament the lack of wealth in their lives? If you are one of them, have you taken a closer look at your state of mind and attitude lately? Even if you don’t know it, there are many things in your life that turns wealth away. It’s not that wealth doesn’t come knocking; opportunities to change your life are everywhere. The real question is, do you really invite it in?
If your bank account shows that you don’t, here are a few changes you can apply in your life to start letting wealth in.
1. Gratitude goes a long way. One of the most powerful positive feelings in this world is gratitude. Focus on the things you are grateful for. According to the law of attraction, if you do this, more of the things you are grateful for will come into your life. At the same time, this takes your mind away from things you do not have, so you won’t be tempted to think negatively or feel down.
2. Appreciate wealth, no matter who has it. Ask yourself this question: what is your general attitude towards wealth? Is it positive or negative? A lot of us think positively about wealth but only in the context of us having it. But when we think about other people having wealth, it becomes a negative thing. Every time you think negatively about wealth, regardless of who has it, you are planting negative feelings in connection with wealth in your mind. So the door through which wealth will walk into your life is only partly open.
3. Believe that you deserve it. The most effective way to repel wealth from your life is to think that you don’t deserve it. This thought will have many negative effects: first, since you believe you don’t deserve it, you won’t even try. Second, it will kill your motivation – all of it. Third, you dismiss the thought of you getting rich, either now or in the future. So you settle in the life you have now.
If you want to change your life, change your belief first. The belief that you deserve it will make you hunger for it more. Gradually your mind will find ways to bring wealth in.
4. Invite change first. Now you see that there are many things that need to change in you before your financial status will change. So now you have to invite change into your life to prep it for when wealth comes. But now, the question is, how can you change your attitudes and beliefs?
One way of doing this is to suggest the changes you desire to happen to your subconscious mind. This is the concept of subliminal suggestions, suggestive messages that are sent directly to your subconscious mind.
Here are some examples:
Wealth comes naturally to my life.
I keep a positive attitude towards wealth.
I am grateful.
I deserve wealth.
5. Keep going. If you are using positive affirmations to invite wealth into your life, one important ingredient in the recipe is consistency. It’s hard to focus on things you have rather than on things you don’t have, and it’s hard to keep negative emotions such as envy and resentment towards wealthy and prosperous people under control. Usually, they just brush up against us on our blind sides, clouding our judgment and polluting our mind.
This is why changing your state of mind and your attitude to invite wealth into your life takes a lot of practice. And once you start seeing changes, you have to keep on going so the changes will be continuous.