Be A Natural Spelling Whiz with Subliminal Messaging
Have you always had problems with your spelling? Some people seem to just have it easy with words and spelling, but for others, spelling may seem quite confusing. Unfortunately, nothing can ruin a good writing piece or a formal business letter like a misspelled word. Not only are misspelled words quite embarrassing, but they can also ruin opportunities for you. After all, in the business world, incorrect spellings can cause quite a dent in your reputation and may discourage people from working with you.
Improving your spelling is a crucial part of perfecting your writing skills. And if you want to improve your education or business, excellent writing skills will come in handy.
It may seem quite impossible to become a master spelling whiz given that there are far too many words in the English language. But here are some excellent tips you can use.
1. Read a lot. The best and most proven way to improve your spelling skills is to take up the reading habit. Reading helps familiarize us to as many words as possible. If speaking skills are developed through verbal communication, reading is the best practice for developing written communication.
There are a lot of tricky words in the English language. For example, some words sound like a K but are spelled with a C. This shows us that spelling is not about the sound of a word, so you don’t learn it by listening or through verbal communication. Spelling is more involved with the way that a word looks when it is written on the page, so you will be more familiar with it if you keep on reading.
2. Avoid SMS spelling. A lot of people nowadays use SMS or text messaging spelling, wherein words are shortened. If you live in the business world, try to avoid using SMS spelling in all your formal and official communications. Sometimes, since carelessness can also set in, you should also avoid SMS spelling even in non-formal communications.
3. Study the patterns. Despite the tricky words, there is usually a pattern when it comes to spelling. For example, there are vowel-consonant combinations, vowel groupings, and so on. When you read or look up words in the dictionary, observe the patterns in words.
4. Improve your memory. You can also have an easier time improving your spelling if you improve your memory first. If you really want to become a natural spelling whiz without having to take a spelling lesson, look for ways to boost your memory. A good memory will assist you in remembering how certain words are spelled, especially in the case of the special words with unique spellings.
5. Develop your mind. An active mind is an intelligent mind. If you keep your mind active and develop it well, it will be easier for you to remember unique spellings, retain spelling patterns, and remember how words look on a page.
The secret to a well-developed mind is subliminal messaging. Subliminal messaging is now being used in many personal development projects. People use it to get rid of smoking, drinking, and other bad habits in their lives. They also use it to change their frame of mind or perspective on things. But it’s also highly effective in tweaking the subconscious mind and program it to make it more receptive to new information and to learning in general. This way, your enhanced learning capacity will help you learn how to spell new words even after you see them for the first time. This will easily make you better at spelling.
You can benefit from subliminal messages aimed towards making you a spelling whiz by investing in a subliminal message album or subliminal video intended for this specific purpose. A few minutes will suffice and make you a spelling whiz in no time.